- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology(Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011(the “SPI Rules”);
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology(Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- When you accept the Terms of Service during the process for registering an account with TOLONG or
- When you use the Services provided by “TOLONG”, or
- When you visit the “TOLONG”, or
- When you grant hyperlink to “TOLONG”, or
- When you have access to “TOLONG”, or
- When access is facilitated for you to to “TOLONG”,
- “Account Information” means data about how and when a “TOLONG” account is accessed and the features used.
- “Browser Information” means information provided by a browser, including the IP address, the website visited, network connection, device information, and other data, including Cookies.
- “Contact Information” means basic personal details, including such information as first and last name, company name, email address, postal address, phone number, and may include social media account information.
- “Payment Information” means, for example, credit card, NEFT or other payment information.
- “Security Information” means user ID, password and password hints, and other security information used for authentication and account access.
- “Support Information” includes hardware, software, authentication data, chat session contents, error reports, performance data, and other communication or technical information and may with express permission, include remote access to facilitate troubleshooting.
- “Transaction Information” means the data related to transactions that occur on our platform, including product, order, shipping information, Contact Information, and Payment Information.
- “Automated Decision Making” means a decision made solely by automated means without human involvement.
- “Controller” means an entity that determines the purposes and means of the Processing of Personal Data.
- “Cookie” a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive that often contains an anonymous unique identifier that is accessible by the website that placed it there, but is not accessible by other sites.
- “Personal Data” means any information relating to identified or identifiable natural person identifiable information under applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- “Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon Personal Data, whether or not by automatic means, including, but not limited to, alteration, collection, organization, recording, retrieval, storage, transmission, and use.
- “Processor” means the entity which processes Personal Data on behalf of the Controller
- “Sensitive Personal Data” means any data that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, or data concerning health or a natural person’s sex life and/or sexual orientation.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Birth Date,
- E-Mail Address,
- Contact Number,
- Passport Number/ IC
- Address (Location)
- Financial information such as Bank account and other basic contact information. You may also choose to provide information about social network accounts that you want to connect with us to create an account with us. We may collect additional information when you participate in any interactive features of the Services, fill out a form, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
App does required user and device information such as package information in order to send push notification to targeted or specific user.
Automatically Collected InformationWhen you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, app version, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use different technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN'S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never intentionally collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 18 Year, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 18 Year.
Use of InformationWe use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve our Services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages and to respond to your comments, questions and customer service requests;
- Communicate with you about services, and offers and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of “TOLONG” and others; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is advisable or required, including to comply with any law, legal process or a request by public authorities or third parties;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of “TOLONG” or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.